Book Title: Cracking the SAT Spanish Subject Test, 15th Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Spanish Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and online listening drills for realistic practice.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Spanish is—
or how much of a difference a stellar score on the subject test can make in getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review
experts who know their way around the exam, Cracking the SAT Spanish Subject Test
will help you to achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Comprehensive review of key vocabulary and grammar skills
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Spanish Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessmentPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Access to online listening drills for additional practice