Book Title: Cracking the SAT French Subject Test, 15th Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT French Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations; detailed review of key vocab, grammar, and reading comprehension topics; and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT French is an undoubtedly tough subject. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT French Subject Test
arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT French Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessmentPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Useful vocabulary lists grouped by theme